2022 was a busy year for the team at BoxWay Packaging, active in ensuring we’ve got the ability to deliver what our customers want. We now have:
- Completed several major investments at our Exeter and Peterlee sites, which have increased our capacity and widened our capability.
- Created a network of distribution across the UK, which is integrated and co-ordinated to take advantage of all BoxWay site’s capabilities.
- Focused 100% on customers’ needs, to help customers drive their own sales forward in a tough environment.
- Pioneered our new rapid turnaround digital service poised for brand owners to take advantage of.
- Invested in design and technical expertise to deliver the support our customers need.
- Established a sales team who are ready for new, challenging opportunities and enquiries.
- Listened to our customers by completing two rounds of an independent customer survey.
That’s not the end of our plans either. 2023 is going to be even better for our customers. We have plans to:
- Further enhance our sales team (more news on this soon, keep your eyes peeled for an exciting announcement!)
- Increase capacity and flexibility in Peterlee with the addition of new die cutting and gluing machinery.
- Keep listening to our customers. Our commitment to an ongoing customer survey (Round 3 to be launched shortly) means that we receive constant feedback, which forms part of our continuous improvement programme.
We are ready and excited to work with you to deliver the best possible product for your customers.
For more information or to book a call with one of our friendly team, please call on 01392 445141 or 0191 518 4455 or click here to get in touch via our website.